Mystery of Thai music room

ในห้อง 'เรื่องผี' ตั้งกระทู้โดย speedmVP420, 20 ตุลาคม 2023.

1. speedmVP420

speedmVP420 สมาชิกใหม่

วันที่สมัครสมาชิก:
    19 กันยายน 2023
    โพสต์:
    ค่าพลัง:
    +4
    Mystery of Thai music room อาการ green crack
    If anyone has followed the previous thread, then you will know what you have encountered. But people who have never known I would like to preface this by saying that you are a person who has encountered many spirits. But I will choose some episodes that I think are the best and share them for you to read.
    The following story is Similar to the Thai music room at the school itself.
    The story is that when he was in Mathayom 4, he joined a Thai dance gathering because he was a person who liked to sing, play, dance or was a person who liked to express himself. The first day that the regular teachers assembled He made an appointment for us to meet at the Thai music room. We and our friends and friends in the gathering Let's walk together. When we got to the meeting room, we went in, but what we found was this: All types of Thai musical instruments covered with a large red cloth There are cobwebs everywhere. It's like it's never been used. The regular teacher of the assembly is named Teacher Pui. Teacher Pui explains the rules. Using the Thai music room and, of course, paying respect to every Thai musical instrument before playing it. We agreed with Teacher Pui's rules. And Teacher Pui continued to tell the story that This room has been closed for a long time. For reasons that Teacher Pui cannot explain. We could only wonder, but no one dared to ask further. When the assembly period ended, which was the last class hour. We walked out of the Thai music room. Then there began to be various chatter about the Thai music room being closed for a long time. There are only us who don't want to think about anything. Because when I think about it, I never miss it. We and our friends sat waiting to go home at the marble horse in front of the school building. Our friend Mrs. Ji (I already talked about her in the previous episode) said that in the past someone had told me that there was a student who had asthma and the teacher punished her for not practicing. Let the flute be played like that for half a day. Until the symptoms of suffocation worsened and he died of shock while holding the flute. The teacher went to the bathroom and saw him but couldn't help him in time. We looked at G's face and said, Just keep talking. They talked a lot about it until it was heard, and it was later corrected a lot. Oh, that's right (the rest of our friends all agreed) and then we parted ways and went home normally. About two months had passed. We had to compete in Thai dance competitions. in other provinces Teacher Pui then had us attend a training camp at school for 3 days and 2 nights.
    And it was the beginning of encountering strange events. Knowing some truth And the good encounter from the disrespect of friends was a very long 3 days and 2 nights.

แชร์หน้านี้