ประกาศข่าวแผ่นดินไหว(&การคาดการณ์)

ในห้อง 'ภัยพิบัติและการเตรียมการ' ตั้งกระทู้โดย Falkman, 28 กันยายน 2006.

1. marine24

marine24 เป็นที่รู้จักกันดี

วันที่สมัครสมาชิก:
    13 สิงหาคม 2005
    โพสต์:
    ค่าพลัง:
    +15,632
    เอาแบบมีมุ้งกันยุง ไข้มาเลเรียเวลาเป็นขึ้นสมองแล้วรักษาไม่ทันตายได้
    หรือไข้เลือด จะได้เพลิดเพลินกับการดูดาวหางตกblack_pig

2. kiatp123

kiatp123 โมฆะแมน

วันที่สมัครสมาชิก:
    5 พฤษภาคม 2010
    โพสต์:
    ค่าพลัง:
    +19,616
    [​IMG]

ตัว M5.2 คือแนวร่องลึกกลางทะเลที่เป็นโคนแผ่นออสเตรเลีย อยู่ด้านใต้ของประเทศออสเตรเลีย แนวนี้ได้เริ่มขยับตัวตามปลายแผ่นอินโด-ออสเตรเลียที่มุดสอดแผ่นซุนด้าแรงๆ หลายครั้งต่อเนื่องกันมาจนถึงปัจจุบันนี้ ถ้าแรงดึงปลายแผ่นมาก ความเสียหายของเปลือกโลกส่วนนั้นก็จะยิ่งเสียหายมาก

แก้ไขครั้งล่าสุด: 9 พฤศจิกายน 2012
  3. engineer03

engineer03 เป็นที่รู้จักกันดี

วันที่สมัครสมาชิก:
    20 ตุลาคม 2012
    โพสต์:
    ค่าพลัง:
    +44,308
    เหตุการณ์ : M 5.3, near the east coast of Honshu, Japan
    ความลึก : 33.40 km
    เมื่อ : 09 พฤศจิกายน 2012 10:51:57 AM

แผ่นดินไหวใกล้เกาะฮอนชู (ตามเวลาประเทศไทย)

4. Ajintai

Ajintai เป็นที่รู้จักกันดี

วันที่สมัครสมาชิก:
    29 มกราคม 2009
    โพสต์:
    ค่าพลัง:
    +1,638
    พอทนเลยไหวระดับนี้....

2012-11-09 10:51:55 THA.
    2012-11-09 03:51:55 UTC.
    Near East Coast of Honshu Japan
    Lat: 36.77 , Long: 141.48
    ขนาด: 5.3 , ลึก: 10 กม.

----------------------------------------------
    Magnitude mb 5.2
    Region NEAR EAST COAST OF HONSHU, JAPAN
    Date time 2012-11-09 03:52:00.0 UTC
    Location 36.82 N ; 141.43 E
    Depth 60 km
    Distances 167 km S Sendai (pop 1,037,562 ; local time 12:52:00.3 2012-11-09)
    62 km E Kitaibaraki (pop 50,843 ; local time 12:52:00.3 2012-11-09)
    55 km SE Iwaki (pop 357,309 ; local time 12:52:00.3 2012-11-09)

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    Update time = Fri Nov 9 4:10:43 UTC 2012

MAP 5.3 2012/11/09 03:51:58 36.793 141.319 33.4 NEAR THE EAST COAST OF HONSHU, JAPAN

5. kiatp123

kiatp123 โมฆะแมน

วันที่สมัครสมาชิก:
    5 พฤษภาคม 2010
    โพสต์:
    ค่าพลัง:
    +19,616
    [​IMG]

6. kiatp123

kiatp123 โมฆะแมน

วันที่สมัครสมาชิก:
    5 พฤษภาคม 2010
    โพสต์:
    ค่าพลัง:
    +19,616
    เริ่มรุกเข้าสู่ตัวเกาะออสเตรเลีย

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

การไหวสะเทือนครั้งนี้เกิดขึ้นบนแผ่นออสเตรเลียด้านทิศใต้
    อันเป็นผลมาจากแนวร่องลึกเคลื่อนตัวมาทางทิศเหนือจึงดัน
    ให้แผ่นออสเตรเลียทั้งแผ่นเคลื่อนตัวขึ้นเหนือตาม

แผ่นดินไหวเริ่มรุกเข้าใกล้ตัวเกาะที่ตั้งออสเตรเลียแล้วนะครับ
    ความแรงไม่น้อยเลย

7. saksitI

saksitI เป็นที่รู้จักกันดี

วันที่สมัครสมาชิก:
    13 สิงหาคม 2008
    โพสต์:
    ค่าพลัง:
    +10,609
    ปลายแผ่น อินโด-ออสเตรเลีย ชัดออกอาการมากขึ้นอย่างผิดสังเกต

[​IMG]

ไหวแรงทั้งเหนือ ใต้ ตะวันออกของปลายแผ่นนี้....อาการชักหนักข้อมากขึ้นอย่างรวดเร็ว หรือว่ากำลังจะเข้าเขต 8/10 scenarios

8. saksitI

วันที่สมัครสมาชิก:
    13 สิงหาคม 2008
    โพสต์:
    ค่าพลัง:
    +10,609
    Altering Earthquakes:

ZetaTalk Aug 7, 2010
    As of late, I have observed that USGS and EMSC are a bit lax on their reports of earthquakes. Sometimes not seeing anything reported for hours from the last update, or seeing periods of 90-200 minutes with no earthquakes in between. My question is, are they leaving swarms of earthquakes out of their reports, or there are actually periods of no earthquakes?

Greater than 90% of the earthquake activity is being altered by the USGS at present, which is under orders to prevent any clue being given to the public about the Earth changes caused by the presence of Planet X. Over a decade ago, the approach was to de-sensitize the live seismographs periodically, so the displays do not turn black worldwide, and to ignore the twice-a-day patterns showing up on these seismographs. Then any quakes that could be dropped were dropped. This was obvious to some who were watching the database manipulation. Quakes in the list would suddenly disappear. This was particularly the case where a quake happened in a remote location, or out in the ocean. Dumbing down the magnitude quickly followed, but in order to ensure the public did not notice, the USGS took control of all websites reporting quake statistics. At times, this control breaks, and discrepancies are reported to the public. Some countries rebel. Quake swarms are another source of control, as they pepper the databases with many quakes and skew the statistics, and thus are pulled from the database. Else the question is raised, why so many?

9. saksitI

วันที่สมัครสมาชิก:
    13 สิงหาคม 2008
    โพสต์:
    ค่าพลัง:
    +10,609
    Will the USGS internet system be a reliable warning system.

ZetaTalk Jun 18, 2011
    Will the USGS internet system be a reliable warning system for the European tsunami by registering on the net the New Madrid earthquake on the exact time it occurs?

It will not be a lack of information from the USGS that will be the point of confusion during the earthquakes leading up to the New Madrid adjustment, it will be knowing which quake is the big one vs the many minor quakes preceding it. The USGS downgrades almost all earthquakes, to prevent meaningful statistics from being generated from their databases. They also exclude quakes whenever they can, but this is unlikely to happen in the New Madrid area as it is in the center of a populated land mass. Thus you will have magnitude 6 quakes that will be called a 5.2, magnitude 7 quakes called a 6.1, and when a magnitude 8 or greater quake occurs, it will be called a 6.9.

We would advise that rather than watching the USGS quake statistics, that you watch the Earth changes. The adjustment that will incite the European tsunami will involve bridges on the Mississippi breaking, and being impassable. The land to the west of the Mississippi will drop so that the Mississippi will become 50 miles wide in the state of Mississippi. Watch for this. The New Madrid adjustment will be several large quakes of magnitude 8-9, though will be listed as a lesser magnitude. As the N American continent continues to unzip up to and along the Seaway, the quakes will be less than a magnitude 8 but very destructive to Cleveland and Toledo and Buffalo and the inland locks along the Seaway. Thus it is not what the USGS says that should be watched, but the condition of the bridges on the Mississippi, the impact on the cities along the Seaway, and whether the inland locks are reported as inoperable.

10. saksitI

วันที่สมัครสมาชิก:
    13 สิงหาคม 2008
    โพสต์:
    ค่าพลัง:
    +10,609
    Spiritual 4D....มนุษย์ประเภทนี้ประเทศไทยน่าจะมีอยู่ไม่น้อยทีเดียว

The Zetas have mentioned souls that technically can graduate to 4th density, because of their spiritual growth but hold back in 3rd density to assist in the Transformation. Can some souls also go to 4th density and then return to Earth, for such service? They would not technically be Star Children because they came from Earth, very recently. They are spiritually 4th density but physically 3rd density. These Earth souls would have a tendency to be very honest with themselves and others. Does this happen, and what are the characteristics of souls returning souls. Could the Zetas clarify? It seems like this is about Star Children but in a different context, related to Earth souls who return.

We have mentioned the reluctance many in the Service-to-Other have about being promoted to 4th density Service-to-Other worlds, as they desire to remain and help their birth-mates make the grade. They decline the promotion, during the periodic harvests, and determine to remain with their birth mates until the Transformation, when all will in any case be sorted out into their future worlds. Those who linger in this manner are staying in a world fraught with danger and suffering, as all 3rd density worlds are, sacrificing their own comfort to help others, a true hallmark of those in the Service-to-Other. These souls are equivalent to Star Children, essentially from a higher density, yet are Earth born.

What is life like, after having glimpsed what the worlds of those fully in the Service-to-Other are like, the cooperation and support given to one another in a high tech existence? These individuals are quite clear on what the goal is, how life among those in a Service-to-Other community proceeds, and can see with great clarity the deceptive picture drawn by those in the Service-to-Self. Where the Service-to-Self claim that rituals and enforced ignorance and rules against personal freedom are for the betterment of mankind, those who have glimpsed what awaits after graduation are acutely aware that this is a falsehood. Thus these entities, who might be called a big brother or big sister, spiritually, can usually be found on the front lines of the battles with those in the Service-to-Self. (นับว่าเป็นโชคดีของประเทศไทย)
    Source: ZetaTalk Chat Q&A for May 12, 2012

11. saksitI

วันที่สมัครสมาชิก:
    13 สิงหาคม 2008
    โพสต์:
    ค่าพลัง:
    +10,609
  12. saksitI

วันที่สมัครสมาชิก:
    13 สิงหาคม 2008
    โพสต์:
    ค่าพลัง:
    +10,609
    The pole shift itself is predicted by ourselves to occur at the end of a trimester,

ZetaTalk Chat Q&A for February 19, 2011

It was said that magnetic trimesters play a role in advancement of PX, thus we can expect that each new trimester brings "more trouble". 7/10 started at the begining of this trimester. 9/10 and PS are expected to happen within one trimester. Can we expect 7/10 and 8/10 also to happen within one or more trimesters (e.g. final stage of 7/10 like EU tsunami to appear near the end of this or one of the following trimesters, following by 8/10 with the start of next trimester)?

As we have explained, the Earth has its own magnetic field, and is most influenced by the Sun's massive magnetic field, which extends outside of what man understands to be the solar system. But the Sun itself is within a larger magnetic field, which pulses three times during an Earth year. This pulse is like the wind from a passing truck affecting a man walking along the roadway. If the truck is driving slowly, the man may barely notice, but if passing quickly the man may find the wind almost blowing him over. The ground, likewise, may vibrate or not move at all, depending upon the speed and weight of the truck. The effect of the speeding truck is strongest at the moment of passage, and diminishes thereafter. The man may relax and stride more forcefully when the wind from passing trucks is not a factor.

Thus for the change of a trimester, the effect on planet Earth is that the wobble either reacts with more violence, a stronger and faster push, or relaxes and takes a different posture, and both of these translate into influences on plate movement. Clearly the change in the magnetic environment, the magnetic soup the Earth floats in, affects the Earth wobble at the end/start of a trimester. This is why crop circles so often focus on the three, a triangle. The great magnitude 9.5 quake in Sumatra on December 26, 2004 was at the end of a trimester, and the start of the 7 of 10 scenarios occurred at the end of the December, 2010 trimester. Yet the trimester ending in December is not the strongest, and is followed by a trimester even more quiescent. It is the change that was the factor starting the 7 of 10 scenarios, causing plate adjustments to occur, and once started, these adjustments are not stopping.

Where it is clear that the end of the December trimester has been a jolt, this is not the time of greatest change. The summer trimester is the strongest, where the truck is driving by the fastest. Thus, as Planet X comes closer to the Earth so that the end of a trimester is felt by both, and the reaction is experienced by both, it is the start of the summer trimester that will emerge as the strongest jolt. The pole shift itself is predicted by ourselves to occur at the end of a trimester, and indeed, the last weeks to be encompassed by the trimester preceding this. But just what trimester will initiate the 8 of 10 changes, or the 9 of 10 finale, we are not allowed to say. It should not be assumed that each stage will last only a trimester, or even necessarily be bounded by trimesters, as there are many factors affecting the progress of Planet X along its trajectory and the gyrations that Earth will assume in response.

ตกลงไม่บอกเวลาแน่นอน บอกใบ้แต่ว่า จะเกิดในปลาย Trimester แต่เมื่อ 2 วันมานี้คุณแนนซี่แพล็มๆเอาไว้ว่ากำลังจะเข้าสู่ 8/10 scenarios ในคอมเม้นท์ภาพถ่าย PX จากมืออาชีพ ที่เพิ่งนำมาโพสท์

ดังนั้นต้องคอยจับตาอาการในช่วง 8/10 scenarios ให้ดีว่าจะเกิดเมื่อไร โดยหาความรู้ล่วงหน้าจากลิงค์ 8/10 ให้รอบรู้ เพื่อคอยจับตาดูอาการของโลก ต่อการตอบสนองต่อสนามแม่เหล็กของดาวแดงและดวงอาทิตย์ ที่กำลังจะเปลี่ยน Trimester ที่ผ่านมาคือ สิงหาคมต่อกันยายน ส่วนต่อไปก็ ธันวาคม ต่อกับ มกราคม 2556 แต่ครูบาอาจารย์ท่านพยากรณ์ล่วงหน้าเอาไว้หลายร้อยปีแล้ว เช่นหลวงปู่โพนสเม๊ก อดีตพระสังฆราชลาว ที่เป็นชาวไทยอิสาน ท่านบอกเอาไว้ว่า ปี 2555 ประเทศไทยจะวิกฤต จะได้รับความเสียหายมากโข ท่านพูดไว้ล่วงหน้าก็หลายร้อยปีแล้ว คนสมัยนั้นก็กลับบ้านเก่ากันหมดแล้ว

ทีนี้ก็มาถึงคนสมัยนี้ ให้คอยดูพยากรณ์ของหลวงปู่ว่า 2555 นี้ประเทศไทยจะประสบความเสียหายใหญ่หลวงอย่างไรบ้าง เอ๊ะนี่ก็ใกล้จะสิ้นปี 2555 แล้วนา....หลวงปู่สรวงก็พูดคล้ายๆกับหลวงปู่โพนสเม๊ก .....ส่วนหลวงปู่สะอาด วัดสันตินิคม อ.เกาะคา ท่านบอกว่าเบื้องบนบอกว่า หลังออกพรรษา 91 วัน ตอนนี้กำลังคุกรุ่น ไอ้คุกรุ่น นี่หลวงปู่ งง เนื่องจากหลวงปู่ไม่ได้ตามดู Earth change จึงไม่ทราบรายละเอียด เหมือนแฟนๆของไซท์พลังจิต...อันนี้ข่าวล่ามาสดๆเมื่อไม่กี่วันนี้...ลองฟังๆเอาไว้คอยจับตาทางกายวิภาคของโลกก็แล้วกัน อย่าไปคิดมาก ใครจะเตรียมตัวก็เตรียมไปแต่อย่าชักช้า ดูเหตุแวดล้อมออกอาการไม่ค่อยจะโสภาเท่าไร มันเร่งๆยังไงพิกลอยู่...แล้วโพสท์ PX ตอนนี้ถี่มากอยู่ แล้วก็ปรากฏหางอ้วนขึ้นๆ..ใหญ่กว่าดวงอาทิตย์อีก ...นั่นแสดงว่าใกล้โลกเข้ามาเรื่อยๆหรือไง

เอ๊ะ อย่างนี้บวกๆตัวเลขดูก็จะตกประมาณ 5-6 ก.พ. 56 ดังนั้นในช่วง 91 วันที่หลวงปู่ทราบมาจากเบื้องบนนั้น ผู้ที่ติดตามเหตุการณ์ Earth change ของโลกก็น่าจะได้รับรู้รับทราบ เหตุการณ์ต่างๆที่กำลังจะเกิดขึ้นทั่วโลก อย่างมีรสชาติมากขึ้นตลอดเวลาไปอีกนานทีเดียว หรือจนกว่าจะทำอะไรไม่ถูกก็ได้ โอ้ไอ้นั่น ฉันก็ยังไม่ได้เตรียม ไอ้นี่ก็ยังไม่มี แล้วจะไปหาได้ที่ไหนกันบ้างล่ะนี่ เยอะแยะไปหมดอย่างที่ พี่นางฯเคยเอามาเล่าสู่กันไปแล้วนั่นแหละ พี่นางฯคงจะรู้ที่หาซื้อมากเอาการอยู่นะ คงจะหาซื้อทุกๆอย่างที่ขวางหน้าและคิดว่าน่าจะได้ใช้ในอนาคต เช่นเครื่องจุดประกายไฟ สำหรับลูกเสือใช้หุงข้าวเป็นต้น แล้วยังมีนกหวีดแถมมาอีกด้วย..เข้าทีดีเหมือนกัน เผื่อไฟแช๊คหมดไปแล้ว จะได้ติดไฟหุงหาอาหารได้ง่ายหน่อย...ถ้าจะให้ดีถ้าได้ไฟฟ้าจากพีระมิดละก็ สบายไปหลายอย่างทีเดียว...สั่งผลิตเตาชีวะมวลเอาไว้ก็ยังไม่เสร็จ อยากจะลองเอาไว้ใช้ดู ไฟแรง 400 องศาเท่าๆกับเตาแก๊ซ และเพื่อนจะเอาไปเผาขยะต่างๆผลิตน้ำมันเชื้อเพลิงเอาไว้ใช้แก้ขัด

แก้ไขครั้งล่าสุดโดยผู้ดูแล: 9 พฤศจิกายน 2012
  13. saksitI

วันที่สมัครสมาชิก:
    13 สิงหาคม 2008
    โพสต์:
    ค่าพลัง:
    +10,609
    คำสารภาพของแฟน Zetatalk ที่น่าสนใจ

Six years ago I moved here to the Ozarks of Arkansas out of the Blue, no kinfolk or acquaintances here at all. I feel I was drawn here without really feeling I was drawn here and felt compelled to build things that would resist to some degree what mother nature could throw my way and did it pretty much indigent. I've been without running water and electric for the most part over ten years. I actually feel I'm trying to ready this place for visitors and my thinking is it will be family from the East Coast but now I'm starting to feel that is not the case. Two years ago I knew nothing of PX, Nibiru or you Nancy or the Zetas. I have studied extensively since I first got my teeth into it as I felt it answered many unanswered questions in my mind. My memory seems as if it is locked up and I can't recall specific information as it would make my work to warn the people easier I would think so I am forever working from a consensus basis. My question is - will memory be unlocked for some after the poleshift as I would like to be there to help the new world in teaching as I have volumes in my head on many subjects and can't seem to retrieve them.

We have mentioned that most contactees are only subsconsciously aware of their status, as due to the debunking that goes on, attacks against anyone claiming to be a contactee, this creates less of a conflict for their daily lives. They live double lives. Then there are the many who have soul knowledge of prior pole shifts, and recognize the signs. Even without being a contactee during this incarnation, their soul updates their subconscious. Where does that leave the human, the flesh and blood and brain matter doing through his daily life? He sees the weather changing, the earthquake patterns changing, the almost frantic attempts by the media to distract the populace and understands that his subconscious knowledge is correct. Yet to take the steps that put him in synch with his subconscious knowledge puts him at risk of ridicule.

Some, the minority, distain public approval and take the steps they feel appropriate. They cancel their comfortable life along coastlines and in river bottoms, and head for the hills, putting their resources into ownership or residence on rural land and learning to garden and tend flocks and herds. Where they are often treated almost brutally by family and friends for their decisions, they will in the end find they had made the right moves. Most keep one foot in the world of today, which acts as though a pole shift is not about to happen, while trying to make plans for a safe location and lifestyle. They pester Nancy via email and on the ning, wanting certainty, signs that will convince others, so they can bypass ridicule and get ready cooperation from others, lacking the courage to act without this. Where your approach leaves you feeling like you are stretched between two worlds, one you have subconscious knowledge of and one that society accepts, in the end you will realize you have made the right choices.

มีอีเดียมหลายคำหน่อย

14. natatik

natatik เป็นที่รู้จักกันดี

วันที่สมัครสมาชิก:
    10 มกราคม 2012
    โพสต์:
    ค่าพลัง:
    +3,607
    ป๋าดุลค่ะ
    หากเตาชีวะมวลไม่เสร็จ อาจจะต้องอาศัย วิชาย้อนยุคดังบรรพบุรุษ ดำเนินชีวิตกันมา
    ตามหนังสารคดี หรือประวัติศาสตร์ใช้กัน เอาหินมาถูกันให้มันร้อนเกิดไฟ หาเศษไม้
    เก็บฟื้นกันไป อยู่ต่างจังหวัดพอได้ แต่ถ้าอยู่ใน กทม.แล้วอาจจะหาฟื้นอยากสักนิด
    ว่าแต่เคยเรียน ได้ยินได้ฟังมาตอนประถม ไม่รู้ว่าวิธีนี้มันจะใช้ได้จริงหรือเปล่าน๊า...

15. buddhpunjat

buddhpunjat เป็นที่รู้จักกันดี

วันที่สมัครสมาชิก:
    23 พฤศจิกายน 2011
    โพสต์:
    ค่าพลัง:
    +4,188
    โปรดทราบ...ท่านที่แจ้งขอรับพระปู่ใหญ่ดูดสารพิษไว้

วันนี้ได้จัดส่งให้แล้วนะจ้ะ คงถึงผู้รับในสัปดาห์หน้า

หากยังมีผู้ต้องการเพิ่มเติมอีก...

ขอให้สอบถามไปยังผู้จัดทำโดยตรงได้เลยจ้ะ

ติดต่อ อ.บุญหนา ทวีจิตร โทรฯ. 086-1348884

16. saksitI

วันที่สมัครสมาชิก:
    13 สิงหาคม 2008
    โพสต์:
    ค่าพลัง:
    +10,609
    แล้ว สองในสามของออสเตรเลียจะจมน้ำไหมเนี่ย

ตามดูต่อไปที่ว่าฝั่งตะวันตก 2 ใน 3 จะหายไปในทะเล ในช่วงโลกย้ายขั้ว จมลึกเสียด้วย ต่อๆไปนี้น่าจะมีอาการแสดงให้เห็นบ้าง ปัจจุบันทุ่นลอยฟ้องว่าใกล้ๆชะวาท้องทะเลอืดขึ้นมาประมาณ 700 เมตรแล้ว ส่วนซีกตรงข้ามของขอบ อินโด-ออสเตรเลีย ก็ตะแคงลงไปมากขึ้น และหักกลางแผ่น จึงพาฝั่งตะวันตกของประเทศออสเตรเลียลงไปด้วย.....หลานสาวไปแต่งงานกับหนุ่มออสซี่ อีตาคนนี้มีที่ดินอยู่เกาะทาสมาเนี่ยไม่น้อย...โลกย้ายขั้วแล้วบริเวณเกาะนี้จะดีดตัวสูงกว่าเดิมประมาณ 1,200 ฟุต ใครมีที่ดินชายทะเลก็จะยืดออกไปมากโขทีเดียว

17. saksitI

วันที่สมัครสมาชิก:
    13 สิงหาคม 2008
    โพสต์:
    ค่าพลัง:
    +10,609
    พระรุ่นสีเทาของหลวงปู่ฯ

ขอบคุณพี่นางฯมากๆเลยเน้อ หรือว่าจะเอาขอบคุณหนั๊กๆอย่างชาวลำพูนเขาพูดกันก็ได้ ตอนเช้าๆพระรุ่นสีเทาหรือสีขาวจะเปลี่ยนสีเข้มขึ้นด้วยความชื้นที่องค์พระดูดเข้าไป เตือนให้นำมาภาวนาด้วยพระคาถาสารพัดนึกของหลวงปู่ฯอยู่เสมอๆ ขอบคุณหลายๆเลยเน้อ พี่นาง....หลวงปู่ท่านให้ทั้งคาถาสารพัดนึก และพระสมเด็จ มาอีกด้วย ช่างวิเศษดีแท้...แล้วพระองค์ท่านยังมีวิธีทักทายให้กำลังใจแก่ผู้ปฏิบัติอีกด้วยนะ เสมือนมอนนิเตอร์สิ่งที่เรากำลังทำอยู่ และบูทพลังเพิ่มเติมให้อีก....น่าเคารพรักไม๊?

18. saksitI

วันที่สมัครสมาชิก:
    13 สิงหาคม 2008
    โพสต์:
    ค่าพลัง:
    +10,609
    เบื้องหลังความปราชัยของบูซท์ในอิรัก

Iraq, Is It About to Explode?

และยิ่งกว่านั้น เมื่อแผ่นอาระเบียไปกระแทกกับชายแดนอิหร่าน จนบ่อน้ำมันระเบิดขึ้นมาบนดินในภาคเหนือของอิรัก ก่อนหน้าที่โลกจะย้ายขั้วอีก ....อเมริกันอกหัก โดยเฉพาะจอร์ช บูซท์

19. UncleGee

UncleGee เป็นที่รู้จักกันดี

วันที่สมัครสมาชิก:
    1 มกราคม 2012
    โพสต์:
    ค่าพลัง:
    +10,241
    แผ่นดินไหวที่ NIAS REGION, INDONESIA
    ขนาด : 5.2 ริกเตอร์
    จุดศูนย์กลางแผ่นดินไหว : NIAS REGION, INDONESIA
    วันที่ : 10 พฤศจิกายน 2555 02:59 น.
    ละติจูด : 0° 55' 48'' เหนือ